Rhetoric & Comp – Friday, February 12th
OFFICE HOURS day! Stop by the zoom if you need help or have questions or just need a space to get work done.
Update the Padlet board with your independent reading progress to be counted present (do this before class resumes on Tuesday 2/16 or you WILL be counted absent).
DEADLINES & REMINDERS:
- WRITE CLUB 2-Type Feedback* – Visit your group Flipgrid and watch/read/listen to your members’ papers. Next 1) Reply with a short video. Then 2) Visit each of these two papers in Dropbox/MSWord and leave 5-8 constructive comments. *See the FLIPGRID WRITE CLUB slides attached to GClassroom for details (in both yesterday’s stream & attached to the assignment located in classwork). Due no later than end of day Sunday 2/14.
- Read & Notes: “Reading with Critical Theories” – notepage due by next class day 2/16 or 2/17
- BOOK CLUB – If you are picking up a book from Exit 1, do this Thursday 2/11 from 11am – 3pm or Friday 2/12 from 7am-3pm. (NO SCHOOL on MONDAY 2/15)
- Memory Book Short #2 window is now open. Due in Dropbox no later than end of day Friday 2/19
- Read Aloud / Screenshare your CCR (Critical Commentary & Response) paper in your WRITE CLUB FG (due 2/9)
- Choose your book for BOOK CLUB (due 2/11)