READ: Read Aloud Duck! Rabbit! by Amy Krause Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld
WRITE: Quickwrite #11 – your thoughts on Duck! Rabbit!
STUDY: Critical Lit. Theory & Approaches – watch the intro video by “The Nature of Writing”
TO-DO: Read “Reading with Critical Theories” and create a notepage of what seems important.
- Read Aloud / Screenshare your CCR (Critical Commentary & Response) paper in your WRITE CLUB FG no later than end of day Tuesday 2/9 (If you’re in 4th hour – this is PAST DUE).
- Choose your book for BOOK CLUB no later than end of day Wednesday 2/10 (or Thursday 2/11 if you are in 4th hour)
- Memory Book Short #2 window is now open. Due in Dropbox no later than end of day Friday, February 19th
- WRITE CLUB 2-Type Feedback* – Visit your group Flipgrid and watch/read/listen to your members’ papers. Next 1) Reply with a short video. Then 2) Visit each of these two papers in Dropbox/MSWord and leave 5-8 constructive comments. *See the FLIPGRID WRITE CLUB slides attached to GClassroom for details (in both yesterday’s stream & attached to the assignment located in classwork). Due no later than end of day Sunday 2/14.
- Read & Notes: “Reading with Critical Theories” – notepage due by next class day 2/16 or 2/17
- CCR Paper (due in Dropbox 2/7)
- Your Intro & Goals message in your WRITE CLUB FG (due in Flipgrid 2/5-7)
- Memory Book Short #1 (due in Dropbox 2/5)