Virtual SNOW DAY!! (This means we are all remote today.)
Meet in the zoom at normal time for attendance & instructions. We will be spending our “snow day” reading (either getting started on your BOOK CLUB read or continuing your independent read).
DEADLINES & REMINDERS:
- Target #1 for BOOK CLUB – Tuesday 2/23 (see slides on GClassroom for target page #s) & prepare Notebook Page #1 for class 2/23
- Memory Book Short #2 window is now open. Due in Dropbox no later than end of day Friday 2/19
- Read & Notes: “Reading with Critical Theories” – notepage due by next class day 2/16 or 2/17
- WRITE CLUB 2-Type Feedback* – Visit your group Flipgrid and watch/read/listen to your members’ papers. Next 1) Reply with a short video. Then 2) Visit each of these two papers in Dropbox/MSWord and leave 5-8 constructive comments. *See the FLIPGRID WRITE CLUB slides attached to GClassroom for details (in both yesterday’s stream & attached to the assignment located in classwork). Due no later than end of day Sunday 2/14.
- Read Aloud / Screenshare your CCR (Critical Commentary & Response) paper in your WRITE CLUB FG (due 2/9)