Rhetoric & Comp – Tuesday, February 2nd / Thursday, February 4th
WRITE: Quickwrite #9 – song lyric response “Whatever I Fear” by Toad the Wet Sprocket or “Not Afraid” by Eminem
- Cited Commmentary Slides (These guide you through what to look for in this paper. Find them on GClassroom today.)
- Cited Commentary Example paper – Specifically note the ways sources are integrated into the paper, the way the citations are handled both in-text & on the works cited page, the way the writer adds her own perspective – not just reporting what others say.
- Cited Commentary Pre-Conference sheet* (locate this in your Dropbox folder – in the Practice Docs folder – in your drafts folder)
*Not required but it can help you make sure this paper does what it is supposed to do.
- First Memory Book Short – due in Dropbox as assigned no later than Friday, February 5th
- Cited Commentary & Response – due no later than end of day Sunday, February 7th (in Dropbox & read in Flipgrid – details soon)
UPCOMING: WRITE CLUB information – Watch for an email with your group Flipgrid codes. And check back Friday for the Flipgrid assignment that will kick off your new group + OFFICE HOURS as usual.