TODAY – Complete the INDIVIDUAL READING RATE activity & GForm on GClassroom to check-in today. Instructor OFFICE HOURS today from 9 – 12 & 12:30 – 2 (Zoom link on GClassroom). Stop in with questions about the assignment, to get help on platform sign-up/use (Dropbox, Padlet, Flipgrid).
- Did you register for SWIC? (I’m working on finding out what we do if you missed the deadline.)
- Read at least 20 minutes – EVERY DAY.
- Apply for a GC library card. (Pick up your real card at the main library and maybe get a FREE book).
- Individual Reading Rate activity TODAY!!
- By end of day Monday 9/14 – Read “The Essayification of Everything” by Christy Wampole & make a notepage (in your notebook) of anything you find particularly relevant or noteworthy.
UPCOMING: Next week – read-like-a-writer w/ your WRITE CLUB groups & college application essay work