MC Lit / English 5 – Friday, September 11th
TODAY – Complete the INDIVIDUAL READING RATE activity & GForm on GClassroom to check-in today. Instructor OFFICE HOURS today from 9 – 12 & 12:30 – 2 (Zoom link on GClassroom). Stop in with questions about the assignment, to get help on platform sign-up/use (Dropbox, Padlet, Flipgrid).
- What are you reading? YOU NEED A BOOK (email Mrs. C to request books for delivery OR find your own read)
- Apply for a GC library card. (Pick up your real card at the main library and maybe get a FREE book).
- Individual Reading Rate activity TODAY!!
- CHOOSE your read for the BIG GROUP READ – You’ll need a book by Monday 9/21 – see the slideshow w/links & the GForm to choose your book no later than Wednesday 9/16. (You’ll find this on GClassroom on the stream)
TO DO: Read at least 15 minutes – EVERY DAY.
- WRITING 1 was due Sunday 9/6
- Tech set-up – Dropbox, Flipgrid, Padlet – should be COMPLETE
- Next week – more read-together core texts by Black authors as we prepare for reading a verse novel.