Meet via ZOOM. Notebook setup.
- WRITER’S NOTEBOOK title page (decorate (or not) however you want)
- UPSIDE DOWN
- “What I’m Reading Now” to keep track of current reads
- “To Be Read” to keep track of what you might read next
- “Reading Goals” to set your own reading rates & goals
- “Just the Right Words” to record any perfect, awesome, or just memorable quotes from your own indie reads
QW#1: “So Far?”
Independent reading focus: virtual book pass & book trailers. Add titles to your To Be Read list. GOAL 1: Find something to read this week (by Friday)
- Go back to the Google Classroom post and notice the 2 slide shows attached to the post.
- One has book trailers – 20 books with links to their trailers – check them out.
- The other is a virtual book pass – 21 books with a picture of the back/inside jacket to give you a bit about the book. Check them out too.
- Add any titles that might interest you to your TBR page.
- Set-up Dropbox, Flipgrid, Padlet, apply to SWIC & apply for a GC library card.
- If you want to borrow books from Mrs. C or the school Media Center, email Mrs. C your requests.
- Writing Assignment #1 – details in a pdf on Google classroom.