(You are NOT ready for the checklist until you have a complete draft)
- Open the MG Checklist in your Dropbox drafts folder using MSWord
- Enter the page numbers (from your complete MG draft – aka Mark#2) in each box with a p. to show which page Mrs. C will find that genre on (not all of the boxes will be filled because not all of the pieces are required)
- Type in your project’s title and explain your unifying element in the appropriate spaces
- Type in other genres you added and their corresponding pages in the “extra genres you create” section
- Choose save and return to Dropbox
- CHANGE the document name to LastnameMGChecklist when this is complete
*Watch a video that explains this process with a screencast by visiting Flipgrid e8mg20 (for English 8) and rcmg20 (for Rhet-Comp) It’s in the MG Overview section.
The target for this assignment is next week. Just build onto Mark #1 when working toward Mark #2. You don’t need two separate documents (you would just have to combine them later, anyway). Once it’s Mark#2 length, just change the doc name.