- Indie read – make some time for reading this weekend
- It’s time to start writing. Where will you begin? That is up to you. First mark: you will need minimum 4 pages (not counting your title page) complete. You might start with your research piece – or maybe poetry – or dear reader – or even extra genres that you have in mind (use your notebook for inspiration here – you might have something recent worth developing further). This 4 pages, to be clear, can be a variety of things adding up to 4 pages. You can move, change, and rearrange it all later. Just write it. You are welcome to keep it all one document (that’s what I would do) or you could make several individual docs for now and combine them later if you want (that’s more work, but organize as you wish).
- ANOTHER PLACE FOR HELP on the MG: click the tab at the top labeled “Multi-Genre FAQs” – you’ll find a question-answer format that might address or clarify questions you have about this project.
- Don’t give up. Keep working at whatever step you are on. You can still make up anything you are missing.
- MGDesign was due Wednesday 4/1 (See directions on Monday’s post & a template in Dropbox)
- Check in in your WC Group Flipgrid to share your MGDesign
- Mark #1 is at least 4 total pages (your choice as to what that might include) – due end of day TUESDAY 4/7
- VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS again next week Tuesday & Thursday from 10 – 12. It was so good to see some of you this week! Stop by to ask questions, get feedback, or just check-in. 🙂 (Use the same invite in your email last week)
- BookTalk! There are some good ones posted (and I’m about to check who has booktalked to show complete in Skyward)