Final Reading Rate: Let’s take 10 minutes to read and calculate (in the “upside-down” of your notebook) an estimated reading rate for your current book. Put your results in the Individual Reading Rate form on today’s GClassroom post and take a moment to think about how & why your rate may differ (or not) from previous times you measured. Use this sheet FindYourReadingRate (sorry it’s sideways) to make your calculations.
ASSIGNMENT/TO-DO: Complete the Reader-Writer Survey posted on today’s GClassroom stream.
PAST DUE: Everything. But finish up NOTEBOOK TOURS & FALL PORTFOLIOS if needed. Ask questions if you need to.
- WEDNESDAY will be a final day of OFFICE HOURS which means Mrs. C will be in the zoom all day to answer questions about late submissions and such.
- THURSDAY we won’t meet live but you’ll check-in for attendance by completing an important course survey about how the semester went, the tech we used, etc.
BOOK RETURN REMINDERS: Be sure to use a sticky note or paper to indicate YOU – so I know who turned in their books.
- BUS SEND BACK – Supply bus run TOMORROW 12/15 (last one)
- EXIT 1 DROPOFF – Only on weekdays from 8am – 3pm (by 12/16 please)
- HOME PICK-UP – If you have extenuating circumstances that make both other options not possible, please contact Mrs. C to arrange this.