MC Lit / English 5 – Wednesday, December 9th
WRITE: Quickwrite #20 – Clint Smith’s “The Danger of Silence”
Quickwrite #21 – Thoughts and Notices about Independent Reading (check your posts on the padlet board and then reflect)
PORTFOLIO & NOTEBOOK TOUR WORK: Sharing an example letter & then time to work, ask questions, get help, etc. You can find the details on these on Monday’s post & at under the Writing Assignments tab. Also find them explained on the videos from the GClassroom stream from Monday.
Portfolio Example IntroLetter MCLR 2020 from Mrs. C
- NOTEBOOK TOUR due by end of day Friday 12/11
- FALL PORTFOLIO (w/ grade pitch) due by end of day Sunday 12/13
REMINDERS & PAST DUE: Don’t forget it’s not too late to complete writing that you skipped earlier in the semester. Check out the page tabs at the top of the website to find MC LIT/ENGLISH 5&7 – WRITING ASSIGNMENTS & MC LIT/ENGLISH 5&7– NOTEBOOK CHECKLIST.
BOOK RETURN REMINDERS: You filled out your preference for this on last Friday’s survey. Be sure to use a sticky note or paper to indicate YOU – so I know who turned in their books.
- BUS SEND BACK – Supply bus run next Tuesday 12/15 (last one)
- EXIT 1 DROPOFF – Only on weekdays from 8am – 3pm (by 12/16 please)
- HOME PICK-UP – Wednesday 12/9 from 2 – 5pm (have your books ready) – THIS IS TODAY!!
UPCOMING: Friday OFFICE HOURS aka GET STUFF DONE. There will be a check-in question on the GClassroom & Mrs. C will be in the zoom all day to answer questions, provide assistance, etc.