BOOK CLUB #2 – Padlet board wrap-up & review.
Click the appropriate link below or visit padlet.com and put in the password listed below (immediately after the link & author’s name) for the book you chose to read. Then answer (thoroughly) any 4 of the questions (this was actually due yesterday). Be sure you are logged into Padlet so you name shows & you receive credit for your entries. (Note: your posts won’t show up until Mrs. C approves them.) If you’ve already completed this, check back to see what others who read your book thought.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – alltheboys
- The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline – marrowthieves
- Barely Missing Everything by Matt Mendez – barelymissing
- Internment by Samira Ahmed – internment
- Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay – patronsaints
- Mexican Whiteboy by Matt de la Pena – mexicanwhiteboy
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez – mexicandaughter
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu – youngelites
NEW (END OF SEMESTER) ASSIGNMENTS:
- NOTEBOOK TOUR – details on turning in your notebooks digitally – due no later than end of day Friday 12/11 (there are still the last 2 notebook entries on Wednesday)
- FALL PORTFOLIO 2020 MCLR – instructions & requirements (including new letter with in-class example) + screenshot of Dropbox folder – due no later than end of day Sunday 12/13 2020 PF screenshot
Work time – let’s get this started. Stick around in the zoom or just stop back in if you need help.
REMINDERS & PAST DUE: Don’t forget it’s not too late to complete writing that you skipped earlier in the semester. Check out the page tabs at the top of the website to find MC LIT/ENGLISH 5&7 – WRITING ASSIGNMENTS & MC LIT/ENGLISH 5&7– NOTEBOOK CHECKLIST.
BOOK RETURN REMINDERS: You filled out your preference for this on last Friday’s survey. Be sure to use a sticky note or paper to indicate YOU – so I know who turned in their books.
- BUS SEND BACK – Supply bus run tomorrow – Tuesday 12/8
- EXIT 1 DROPOFF – Only on weekdays from 8am – 3pm
- HOME PICK-UP – Wednesday 12/9 from 2 – 5pm (have your books ready)