- Indie read – the usual 15 to 20 – everyday!
- Quickwrite* #24: Using one of your MG topic possibilities as inspiration, let’s play with genre in our notebooks. Create either a set of how-to instructions or a a list of originally created dictionary definitons (terms related to your topic with YOUR OWN definitions) (if you run out of ideas for one genre, try the others). *A new video will be available this afternoon at the e8mg20 Flipgrid that talks through how these quickwrites work and what they are “for” – check it out if you need clarification on what you should be doing here.
- After you submit your design via Dropbox drafts folder(TODAY), hit up your GROUP Flipgrid (check the code from your email if you forgot it – or email me, I’ll send it to you again) and talk through your design there in the new topic “Designs for Research” – I’ll create that topic in the next hour or so. THIS IS WHERE SEEING & HEARING ABOUT YOUR WC GROUP MEMBERS’ DESIGNS WILL HELP YOU MAKE YOURS BETTER (or know if you did it “right” or whatever).
- Do any things you have not yet done from the previous days. (Make the distance learning survey a priority please – I need to hear back from everyone. Text/Msg your friends/classmates/WC peeps.)
- MGDesign due no later than end of day Wednesday 4/1– That’s TODAY! (See directions on Monday’s post & a template in Dropbox)
- Check in in your WC Group Flipgrid to share your MGDesign
- VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS again tomorrow from 10 – 12. It was so good to see some of you yesterday! Stop by to ask questions, get feedback, or just check-in. 🙂 (Use the same invite from Tuesday – I emailed it to your school email earlier this week)