FIRST – PLEASE take a moment to complete the Google SURVEY here: https://forms.gle/Wrfozt9VEBH2mf8g8 or check your school email for the invite.
- Indie read – the usual 15 to 20 (at least)
- Quickwrite* #21: Using one of your MG topic possibilities as inspiration, let’s play with genre in our notebooks. Write either a biography/character sketch (real or fictional) or a set of interview questions (if you run out of ideas for one genre, try the other). *Keep in mind for Quickwrites in class, I give you 3 to 4 minutes ON A TIMER to write. Feel free to use your phone or a clock or the microwave timer or whatever to time yourself and keep the writing moving.
- Do any things you have not yet done from the previous days.
- NEXT UP: narrowing your focus to ONE topic and generating pieces of writing.
- TAKE the “Distance Learning Survey” via Google
- EXTENDED!! BY 3pm TODAY 3/25 – Sometime today (if you haven’t already) reconnect with your WRITE CLUB by adding a video to the topic “How are you?..Really”
- END OF DAY TODAY 3/26 – Idea Exploration (LastnameMGIdeas.docx – there’s a template for it in your Dropbox drafts folder) 3 – 5 ideas.
- EXTENDED!! BY 3pm NOON (12pm) FRIDAY 3/27 – Share w/ your WRITE CLUB via Flipgrid these ideas – talk them through – you’ll find a topic for this in your group Flipgrid.
- END OF DAY SUNDAY 3/29 – Watch your group members’ videos and respond to them with your thoughts and opinions (I’ll be doing this too).