Have you checked out the post from yesterday with a checklist of what you should be working on? If you are confused or just not caught up, I think it will answer many of your questions.
Have tried stopping into virtual office hours yet? If you haven’t, give it a shot. Next session is tomorrow anytime between 10a & 12p. If you are just unsure of how to use zoom, don’t let that be a barrier. Follow the directions below:
- Download the zoom app on your device (it’s free in your app store)
- NO. You do not need to make an account.
- During call times, go to the email that has the invite (I sent it a couple of weeks ago, but will send the link out again tomorrow), and click the link to join.
- You can turn on the video (or not) – but you’ll need to turn on the audio to be heard.
- It will put you in a virtual waiting room and Mrs. C will let you in when it’s your turn. That simple!
TODAY: Help me plan what’s next by filling out a quick Google survey. You’ll find it in today’s Google classroom (I think it also emails you). Or try linking here https://forms.gle/YK215rfZAoFFe2gj9.