Book talk & Indie read. MLA Basics – Works Cited Overview (see slides posted on January 9th). Cited Commentary Part II instructions & additional sources. THINK about how you will connect some of these pieces while joining the “conversation.”
TED talk video sources you may want to watch (again):
- “Selfies and Seeing Ourselves” – Christina Balch.
- “How to Raise a Black Son in America” by Clint Smith
- “A Solution to Gun Violence Found in US HIstory” by David Farrell.
- “You Are Not Alone in Your Loneliness” by Jonny Sun
*Find the poems linked to last Thursday’s post.
Upcoming: More lab time all week. Come to class ready to work!
- sample student memory books that you can take a look at for the next couple of weeks
- return your student release so Mrs. C can record for work on her National Boards
- Office hour passes for the semester – Big projects this semester; seek help when you need it.