Book talk & Indie Read. Quickwrite #2: “Hands” by Sarah Kay – respond, react, tell a story, create whatever you want. Trajectory: recap where we came from, what we’ve learned, and where we are going. Course syllabus overview.
Loose, general project schedule:
- January: working with sources & writing cited commentary
- February: Hamlet and writing rhetorical analysis (in groups)
- March: analysis / multi-genre start
- April: Multi-genre research project work
- May: portfolios & memory books
- + throughout: work on mb shorts, notebook writing, craft moves, etc.