Student Path Survey Directions
- Go to mystudentpath.com
- Click on the link “Click here to get started.” This will take you to the initial information page. You will need to complete all of the information on the page. If you do not know, then just choose the answer that is close, or guess your best answer. None of your choices will affect the survey.
- Choose an easy username because you will do this again next semester. I would suggest your last name with your ID number after it; for example: Christianson202299.
- Choose an easy password. I would suggest using Warrior1. This is easy and will keep you from having to fill out all of the information in the future.
- Use the school email address. This is your ID number @gcsd9.net. An example would be email@example.com.
- Use the school address as your home address: 3148 Fehling Rd., Granite City, 62040.
- For your phone number, use the schools: (618) 451-5808
- Click “next” at the bottom.
- Click on the “interested” or “not interested” tab for any school in yellow, and then hit next.
- Complete the short response questions. (There are three).
- Click the “Next” tab.
You have now completed the survey. The English department thanks you.