WRITE CLUB groups!! Book talk & Indie read. Meet your WRITE CLUB: Share what you are reading with your new group members. Big Moves / Small Moves of “effective” writers: Read “Cruel As It Is” by Leonard Pitts, Jr. & watch for/ annotate the “moves.” Context video: NYTimes watch “Haiti Quake Day 2”
- Read something!
- Write your paper – it should be in Dropbox in your Drafts folder by classtime tomorrow.
Parameters for Paper #1:
- Write EITHER a memory book chapter (any from 1 – 17) OR expand a QW from your writer’s notebook
- Type it in MSWord – about 2 pages, double-spaced, TNR12 or Calibri11 are good fonts (directions on format in the MLA tab at top of website)
- Follow the document naming instructions on the MLA Format Tab
- Upload it later to your Drafts folder in Dropbox