Video: On the Banning of Looking for Alaska. Book talk & Indie read. Study: What makes writing “good”? read & eval.
- Create and share Dropbox folders (If you need to create a separate gmail account for this, go to gmail.com and do so.)
- Think about paper #1 (deadline Tues., Oct. 1)
- Read something — ANYTHING
Parameters for Paper #1:
- Write EITHER a memory book chapter (any from 1 – 17) OR expand a QW from your writer’s notebook
- Type it in MSWord – about 2 pages, double-spaced, TNR12 or Calibri11 are good fonts (directions on format in the MLA tab at top of website)
- Upload it later to your Drafts folder in Dropbox