Rhetoric & Comp – Friday, May 10th
Book talk & Indie read. Quickwrite #40: Best high school memory. Notebook checklists, reminders about portfolios,
SWIC 102 program assessment info: SWIC needs the “best” piece of writing from each student registered in 102 for a general look at this course (not an evaluation of you as a student or of your instructor). Choose your best piece, remove your name, and put a copy in the 102 Program Folder just shared with you. (Mrs. C will make sure they get submitted to SWIC). DO THIS SOON!
- Turn in your Quotable Mentions (if you haven’t already)
- Portfolios due end of day May 12th (Sunday)
- Notebooks collected May 14th
- Memory Book (with checklist) due May 15, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Hour 1 – Thursday, May 16th 8:00 – 10:00am
- Hour 2 – Thursday, May 16th 10:10am – 12:10pm
- Hour 6 – Monday, May 20th 8:00 – 10:00am