Book talk & Indie read. ST/QW: Songs from your life list (see soundtrack assignment page). Conferences for MG paper (all 9-12 pages). Tips for finalizing your MG paper. Work on MG when not conferencing.
- MG pre-conference sheets: fill out and be ready to conference if you haven’t yet.
- Student book talks (including Flipgrid) due by individual sign-up dates
- Multi-genre Paper due no later than 11:59pm May 9th (upload/move to the submissions folder in Dropbox)
- Part Two – Soundtrack paper due in your Portfolio Tuesday, May 14th
- Notebooks collected May 15th