Book talk & Indie read. Voice study – through several authors including Tom Romano, Peter Elbow, Don Murray, Thomas Newkirk, Rebecca Rule & Susan Wheeler, Ralph Fletcher. Notebook page: voice in writing.
TOMORROW: No class – SAT testing. See you Wednesday! (Hint: use your day off to work on your mg paper. . . or not).
- WRITE CLUB – mark #2 – (12 – 20 pages w/ ALL required genres) – Tuesday, April 23rd
- Conferencing with Mrs. C – April 24 – 26
- Student book talks (including Flipgrid) due by individual sign-up day
- End game for MG paper – April 30th
- MG Presentations – May 1 – 3
*Heads up for anyone panicking – your memory books won’t be due until May 15th. Please ask if you have questions. Early bird info in the MEMORY BOOK tab above. 🙂