Student book talk & Indie read. Quickwrite #25: character -or- emotional “state” Punctuation review notes: parentheses ( ) hyphen – dash — ellipsis . . . In class read: “End” from Don Murray’s A Writer Teaches Writing & tips from Chuck Wendig’s The Kick-Ass Writer.
If you still have questions or concerns about your rhetorical analysis, check the FAQ page above.
- student book talks – NOW thru Dec. 14th
- quotable mention – see due dates (by alphabet) on the QM page above (next date Nov. 30 for last names H – O)
- digital submission #3 – rhetoric of rap paper – by end of Sunday 12/2 (no audio on this one)
- Some of you still need to send me SUB2 audio recordings. Do this asap!
- Don’t forget about quickwrite Xtras. You’ll need them for Nov. 5, Nov. 13, & Nov. 26.
Upcoming: Last WRITE CLUB for a new paper this semester will be next week (12/6). Work to balance your QW to MB ratio (3:2 or 2:3 overall). If you don’t do this, you will end up writing an additional paper 😯