Read aloud: Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds. Indie read.
- If you switched topics since you wrote the “mg commit,” then write your new topic under it, explain what you might do and why you changed.
- CHOOSE: newsletter article or dialogue piece (related to your mg topic)
- CHOOSE: biography/character sketch or interview ?s (related to your mg topic)
Over break: Check out your sources, read & annotate, start writing if you dare… maybe think about or get supplies for your memory book project (in May).
- Multi-genre research design finalize for score by end of day Sunday 3/25
- Connexions revisions (optional) by end of day Sunday 3/25
- If you didn’t send HamletRA audio, do so asap.
- Book talks after break!
- Next WRITE CLUB date is Friday 4/6 for Mark #1 (6-8 pgs.)