Book talk & Indie read. “Lab” day.
Choices & Priorities:
- Finalize your paper (the QW/MB expansion we looked at in group on Monday). Make it teacher-ready, ensure it has a fitting title, and make sure it is in the Dropbox folder you share with Mrs. C by end of school day Monday.
- Look for a rap song (must be “text-rich” and not entirely inappropriate) and bring it to class tomorrow. Print it out or email Mrs. C to be printed. We will be unraveling the “moves” rappers make.
- Check out class blog entries on GCHSClassof’18Blog and see yourself in print. Be sure to check out the links to secondary connections like songs, poems, and videos.
- Rap song needed TOMORROW.
- “Teacher-ready” essay in Dropbox by end of school 10/2.