- Is there a folder (in our shared folder) titled FALL PORTFOLIO? (If you leave other docs in Dropbox, that’s fine or you can move them out of the shared folder – to clean things up).
- IS there a “Dear Mrs. C / Dear Reader,” letter that shows honesty, thought, and reflection? (Does it look like a letter?)
- Are there EIGHT properly labeled documents in the FALL PORTFOLIO folder?
- Do all EIGHT papers have properly formatted ABSTRACTS that introduce or give “writerly” info about the content and/or writing of the paper? (They should all be a little individual.)
- Are all EIGHT papers FREE of Mrs. C’s commentary?
- Are all documents formatted MLA Style (includes spacing, font, header page #s, top info, etc.)?
- Did you FLAG submission 5 with SUB5 & is it the appropriate type of piece (MB or QW) to bring balance to your submissions?
- IF, and only IF, you revised your rhetorical analysis SIGNIFCANTLY – did you put RV behind its document name?
If the answer to these is YES, then congratulations – you have completed your fall portfolio! I look forward to checking out your work.
-Mrs. C = )