When Mrs. C’s classes travel to a computer lab, the following expectations apply:
- Absolutely NO Food or Drink!
- Keep cell phone use to a minimum (same as in classroom).
- Log In right away, Save your work frequently, and Log Out when you are finished.
- Keep your workstation neat and free of trash.
- When using websites, keep activity school appropriate.
- DO NOT change any computer settings!
- Print only necessary items for class.
- Work Quietly.
- When finished working, return to your independent read.
Time in the lab is for work completion, not for socializing, game playing, or general recreation. Please do not allow computer use to become a distraction to your learning.