- Go to SWIC library to search databases
- Choose the subject database link (choosing JSTOR at this point won’t let you login)
- Scroll down under Arts to JSTOR
- At the verification screen, login with your SWIC ID# and password
If you don’t know your password:
- Go to Estorm
- Choose reset/change password
- Follow directions to get a temporary password
- Use it to log in and reset
- Go back to Estorm
- Log in again to make sure it works
Then go back to the library and try logging in again.
If you are a dual credit English 8A student, please check out your SWIC email address and be sure to forward it to an email you actually check on occasion.
- Search Estorm
- Choose Student Email
- Look down the page for “What to I do if I forget my password?”
- Note the info on the default password
- Click the link for Office 365 at the top of the page
- Use the default password to log-in (it may prompt you to make a new password)
- Choose settings and search for “forward”
- Input the email address you want to forward to
If you have already set up an Estorm log-in, it will be your password. If you set one up but forgot it, use the link provided at “What to do if I forget my password?” to reset it.
*Having a log-in is IMPORTANT because this same log-in password will be used for not just email, but also logging into SWIC’s library databases, which you WILL NEED later this semester to conduct research.